Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tired + Sleeply day.

Woke up as usual. Today i had bought breakfast before i take LRT. 
Today quite lucky, no need wait so long time, just a while, train was came.
hehe.. no late today. When i walked in front of my table. Lols. some document on my table.
No worry about it first. hehe..i should hav me breakfast sin. 

   
some document on  table early morning. =[


  
cheese bun.

yummy~ 

tea time.

Today almost same, more bored then yesterday. And i really fall in sleep on table already, cause this few days,
sleep at midnight and woke up early. Walked around my company, chat with friends, to pass my half day.
When the lunch time, i just take my time nap half hour. haha.. manager back early, she sit behind me. i Thought she already saw me sleep on table ba? ;)

All staff almost back on time. I cant rest more. China no document for us again.
Start from tomorrow, my will block msn, skpey, ebuddy .. like this kind of website.
Our company wanna to improve and simplify the way their track BP desktop and laptop computers, they are implementing a new computer ownership management process. As part of this process, they are changing the way for collect user organisation data. To comply with data protection requirements, so that BP will now obtain individuals' organisation data from global HR systems to track ownership of BP desktop and laptop computers.Now we only can use company de communicator system to online.But now still cant adding outside people. Only BP's Staff. Lols. Boring le. Only can chat with colleague, hard find topic chat le.
But today,i added a gal, also new colleague. 
Quiet gal... she also half of my team, cz her job is prepare two team de document. just graduate. haha.. 
We just chat 1 hour . Can know more about her. kaka.

After we shop chat, i chat with other friends in msn. Document nt yet on my hand. 
Swt~ wanna dismiss le. Document kindly send for me from colleague. OT again lol.
I back home at 8pm stg. Inside lrt .. a gang collage boy curi capture me. arg!~
make my face red and shy. I just turn other side. 

Lazy continue  my blog laaa.. also don noe what i writing now. 
good nitez!

No comments: