Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last friday. my partner Siang Kwei Birthday.
Our chinese AP team celebrated her birthday at restaurant.
LOls. We are stupid there for waiting all the dish out.
spent almost two hours there, totally, all not enough full also. 
And all rushed back company and scared get scold. hehe.
After dismiss working,  i rushed back ipoh. 
Kai Xiang fetched me that night, we went ' first gardenpasar malam' jalan jalan. 
Just walked a while. Then i back my comfortable house for my long sleep journey again.


Siang Kwei.. She birthday laaa~



Saturday- dinner dish. vegetarian.

Saturday- hmm.. still until afternoon only woke.
I like my bed. After woke up, keeping my lovely room.
Sudden king thong called, out for movie , lunch and until night straight away celebrated Domanic's b'day at Voodoo.
We quite early there, no much people .
Received a message for Kai Xiang, he said onn also will there to9. 
That time i just i want to leave on spot. But also hope to see him also.
That night, he saw me also, he and me also avoid each other.
When we stand beside each other also no look at each.
Well, felt happy, because you sent me message, but you don wan me reply you.
Actually, that night, i should back early, but i not she de leave there, may be coz you.
I just hope can stay there long time abit for see you more.
Suddenly, got two gang guy happened fighting there. Is my group of friends also.
My friends wan campur tangan, but i discouraged my friends. 
He was beside me also, but he not even look at me, quite sour, my heart.
I just sms him and called him take care, after the msg, my phone was no battert ady.
My friends also got abit blur and drunk.
He sent me back home immediately .
After i reached home, i felt headache and wanna sleep.
Before sleep, i called ping hao, asked for Sunday go for breakfast and fetch me go bus station for back KL.
He said scared cant wake on time, we started chat alot sum xi.
He told me a lot thing, he say me stupid also, about onn.. he just called me bekful him.
Many thing he told me, i recalled back, last time he told me be4, and i don wan trust and listen him also.
Now those all thing ald happened. I no regret what i done before, no angry she and him also.
NO suck of feeling. just sigh~ why~. suan! talk more may be will make me sad.
SHE- my best friend, i always find her chitchat with her, but she also wont keep all the secret. I know what kind of her since~~~~, i seldom chat sum xi with her. But i still keep our good relationship.
HIM. the guy i love, i like, i hate also. I really can know more about him. He so mystery . All about him, i only can guess or asked people, or his friends.
Well, i don noe you ...really.. you treat me as???
then.. What you told people before?
because your benefit? or other else ? i do not know.
I not trust last time, may be i too fall on you. 
We no meet more than half year, that great? i think so.
I wont accept you also, you also not my cup of tea. 
that day u msg me said you no find gf, cz stil cant forget me, and you will take a way to forget me.
I also taking way to forget you also. may be some memory is gone , but yr personal human beigin still inside my heart.
I may need a long time to forget you. I also don noe i can do it anot. 
Past is the past. Let it gone. ~
Enough!!!~~ He is badly.. 
No more him now sin.

Sunday- Woke up early. Rushed the bus back KL .
arg~~~ not enough sleep le..
My cousin wanted to dated me with my brother also.
But my brother get sick, so canceled meet lol.
Nothing do, went to Metroview Condo , looked for room .
I went with sam, we view every stair , but failed. disappointed.
I cum back home, and searching on website. Those for rent all is houses. 
I also confusing now. Still thinking wanna rent a unit condo or a room . =[


No comments: