Sunday, May 03, 2009

Last Last night i din sleep.
May be sleep over when came back from kl.
Just online and thinking someone every moment.

Yesterday, early morning went for facial, after then hang out with dar dar.
We went to jusco watch the X-men. The movie quite boring when started.
After watched it, we shopping a while, then back.

Everning i reached home, saw all my clothes was wettish jor. T.T
i should took all wash again. swt~
fine~i out at night with thong , chee wan and my classmate- pei ling.
We went for watched X-men movie. swt~ boring again.
We also felt sleepily .. haha..
Finished the movied, finally i can back home and sleep.
Suddenly i woke up at might nite, i heard the drizzle sound, 
i unconscious out of my terrace ..woow~~ all my clothes wettish again. arghhhs!!
i wanna cries ady. i only can corrected all my clothes put my room. and continue my sleep.Very bad luck le!`

But early morning , alam sound was calling me woke. LOLs.
Kai xiang dated me for breakfast, and i also need rushed up my bus at 11am.
well, kai xiang ald reached my hse, but i still not yet prepared all my staff.
i fete him inside my hse, and prepared all my staff. hehe.
we went to gunung rapat new opened kopitiam having our breakfast.
Haha..we eat quite fast , coz i wan rush up my bus.
But my luggage very heavy, i scared can carry back to kl, so...
i called kai xiang passing to sam and help me take bak to kl.
and i  only carry my laptop and hand bag.

Noon i had arrive Kl le. But this time nobody fetch me back home. I walked so fast take LRT. wuwu.
hehe...finally , i completed the short journey and arrived home. kekez. 
Keep all those thing, and watched drama on the uncomfortable bed. 

No comments: