Monday, May 18, 2009

HELLO!

hey people!!!!!!!! i have been quite lazy these few days. May be working face to computer made me bored touch computer after my career.
Everyday after dismiss my career, just went to eat or shopping with friends.
Just enjoying the life here.
Recently, body not feeling well. May be not accustomed pollution at KL. My face grow-ing pimples everyday.
Now my skin look like quite not nice anymore, besides that my heartbeat unbalance, when i smell of the smoke.
 But everyday also late sleep too, no wonder it happened to me. Speechless la.

After i get my job, almost back ipoh every weekend. Back ipoh also do not for what, but look quite busy than at KL.
Came back for facial, treatment hair, shopping,visit my family. Meet some good friends also. The worst is i have no time visit i close best friends, Lulu and Colin. Miss them much. Actually i miss my ipoh room and my comfortable bed. It can make me sweet tight sleep more then 10hrs ++. 

Ta chin was back m'sia. I can felt that he got change abit. The person who he love, can change his life more than other people or his parents control him. The gal very powerful oh. Who is know ta chin, i think you will know the gal. haha. Act i furtive read his daily la. =p
He back here do noe is great for me or make me recalling more memory of the history is still never end. But Thanks first! I learning something now. Hoping i will laborious to change it. secret! cannot tell YOU! 

Well, lets turn back the topic when i came back at ipoh.
Friday,after dismiss my work, i just follow my colleague to ISETAN. ISETAN SALE le.
Alot thing was discount, wanna buy alot, i take bus back ipoh, not convenient to carry all. Just bought sum small size thing. Saw alot nice beg and many 70%. But after buy scaring waste it. Abandon it. hehe
Saturday early morning, i opened my eyes in time 10am. Look at the clock, i tell-ing myself, i wan continue long sleep. But can fall asleep, and had lie on bed. Unknowingly, i fall asleep.. suddenly i dreamt the dreariness nightmare... opened my eyes and heartbeat abnormal again. I still can imaginable the dreamt. arg~~~~~
Every time, when i happen this kind dream, i sure sms to onn. This time also. no change. 
Afternoon, i went Jusco with ta chin. I go the ATM machine and check my account statment, woow~~~woow~~~~
first time get my salary of this permanent job. too happy and cant believable about the salary.. dumb infront the atm machine. And stupid laugh at there. wanna jump also. know the reason???
hehe..... mean higher salary lol. >.




Then, we went to annie lim 's house. For visiting her. She is my high school teacher, when i am study form 1 and form 2. She is my form teacher, and very sayang us .
We chitchat alot there, about the ex study and teachers of poi lam high, abut us and her family. Her elder and younger daughter also at KL . Elder daughter was working at KL, and younger  daughter for study-ing. She told us, she very worry-ing them every seconds. All the moment  to them. Her daughter said her nagging always. But she just care about them. She also get sick, rheum and not well after recover again happened and happened. 

We back home take bath, and came out dinner at 1919 restaurant.
After we still went to MCD, bought the dessert- ice cream. quite full.
Wanna share with you all, i... my... my weight increased jor wor.hehe.. mean fat jor abit le. OL is that .. after eat just sit on chair until dismiss the work. haiz~













enjoying my dine. (=


Woow...Sunday i damn happy, when i still at Ipoh the moment.
I shopping here, bought my necklace, my nicely clothes, eat the delicious food at restaurant.
sadness leave in ipoh. Missing.
The funny happened in bus, no seat for me, i only can sit with the chinese boy. I heartbeat unbalance again. I damn shy, cant sleep well, cant sit well. Wanna shout up~~~!
Finally, reached KL, sam said cum fetch me, But he drove wrong way, Feel dangerous at there when waiting him.
We went to time square, and decided to watch movie.- Angels and Demons
The movie about  the most powerful underground organization in historyWhen Robert Langdon discovers evidence of the resurgence of an ancient secret brotherhood known as the Illuminati.
he also faces a deadly threat to the existence of the secret organization's most despised enemy: the Catholic Church. When Langdon learns that the clock is ticking on an unstoppable Illuminati time bomb, he jets to Rome, where he joins forces with Vittoria Vetra, a beautiful and enigmatic Italian scientist. Embarking on a nonstop hunt through sealed crypts, dangerous catacombs, deserted cathedrals and even to the heart of the most secretive vault on earth, Langdon and Vetra will follow a 400-year-old trail of ancient symbols that mark the Vatican's only hope for survival.

Quite nice.. and many questions asked to sam, he said me noisy and lousy le. =.='!
The movie almost 2 hours le. After , we went to eat again le.
But my body not well again. hate the feeling.
Last nite late sleep again, this morning quite lazy wokr up.
And the train full of ppl also, i just only can wait and waiting.
Today, im late arrived my company, hoho.. today alot ppl no cum for work le.
haha.. all curi tulang.
i also felt bored today, no much of document scan in, and ,my partner change the work with me, more boring and no challenge. 
So.. i bk home early today, But late sleep again. good nitez. sleep tight all my dearest friends. =]




No comments: