Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Filfull Day.

hehe. started new week again.
So far, month end cuming, all colleagues busying again- for closing acc.
New week, new life.
quite happy today.
i ady done my best, i can join my team.
chat with them, joke with them, play with them.
I can handled my job also.
Today sit beside that malay funny guy, din cum,bored le.
hmm.. but still past the end working day,
Today i had my lunch with my team.
Lols. funny gum.kekez.
And busy on my work also, all like fillful to me.
I like the feeling.
Don noe why,Just wanna share with you.

my company bought for employee. healthy fruit- banana.


Someone gave me.

i peeling the banana skin.

i gnawed.


finished lol.


my x-ray.

medical report.


from company, before they hire me, i need to go check up.


dismiss le. hehe

tried sport pants. 

supper, before sleep. =]  nitez.

No comments: