Saturday, May 02, 2009

This few days quite busy and tired.
Every day felt faint every moment, may be face computer much.
After working and finished my dinner, straight away back home, just brush teeth and wash face, then sleep.
no bath =(  ... My soul just felt faint-hearted and tired.

This few day, i started sms him, he got reply all my msg, also chat with me, felt happy. But we still so strange.
Surprise he asked me at where now. I told him at KL. He no reply me anymore. Sad~ 
Yesterday, i back home early from company, because i wanted take bus back Ipoh.
After arrived bus station-pudu, bus tickets was sold out. Lucky still got one platform promoted the Ipoh ticket. But RM30.
Nothing say, other already sold out, no choice, just buy. He said : ' sekarang, sekarang' .
But i waiting more than 3 hours. Hot at there and the pollution fume make my face so dirty. I HATE!
After 3 hours, cum a bus, but is school bus, those people wanna profit the money, rent the school bus for customers. Very diverge la!!~
Bus driver drove so fast, make me feel no safety. I felt not comfortable also, got the vomit feel and faint. I just take a nap there.
Arrived Ipoh already 4am le. I called kai xiang fetch me, but he wan eat mcd, delay my sleep time.
Reached home and after prepared my staff ald 5am le. 
I started take my long sleep journey until today 8pm. hehe XD 
I like my bed, i miss Ipoh. Miss all the thing in IPOH.

Blur blur and woke up, wash a lot clothes took back from KL, coz cant wash at KL, scare steal by people again.
and keeping my room.
Sudden, kai xiag sms, asked wannna go pasar malam anot, but i still keeping my thing. I only can rushed keeping.
He already reached my home, but i still not yet bath.
Damn rush, lucky no scold by him! 
After reached pm, we meet sam and sam's friends. LOLs. many guy la.
Walked~Eat~Chitchat there. Then follow them went Ipoh Padang Kopitiam, saw janice, we just chat a while. 
After that, I back my sit and chitchat with them, drink my flavour fresh lemon - hot. and kaya mix butter bread.
Finally, can back home la. Done all the staff, i switch on laptop, and online, saw l.t.c online, we video call and chat there.
He scolded me alway no online wor. and he will back next week too. But we may not match meet on time. >.<>
Long time no see him le. kekez.



No comments: